1. Personal Information You Submitted to Us
We receive and store the personal information you provided on the Platform. If you are a user of the Platform and the Services, your personal information collected by us contains information that is identifiable of a specific identity, such as your name, e-mail address, Address which will be used for registration, account management, sending product updates or information to you, asking us questions, requesting your information and feedback (including through investigation, questionnaire and the like) and carrying out other matters or activities on our website.
2. Personal Information Collected by Us Automatically and Its Intended Use
When you are visiting our website, we may collect certain information on your device, including your IP address, software model of the web browser, device model, unique device identification number, general address information (such as the country or the city), detailed location and other technical information and online activities (such as the web browsing history and clicking histories). Collecting such information facilitates us learning more about our Platform's visitors, such as where the visitors come from and what contents of our Platform are attractive to visitors, the objectives of improving the quality of our Platform and relevance, the implementation of business analysis, or other purposes concerning the improvement of the quality of our business, the website, API, services provided, etc. We will also keep a corresponding log of the operation status of our Platform. Generally, such information is collected through cookies adopted by us and similar tracking technologies. See the following part of "Information on Cookies and Similar Technologies" for details.
3. How We Use the Collected Information
4. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
We will keep the personal information of you and your users confidential, and except for the following circumstances, we will not share your personal information with a third party:
- Sharing the information with the service providers who obtained our authorization in order to perform certain functions or provide certain services on behalf of us (for example, for service providers, cloud service providers, advertising and marketing analysis service providers who support the safety and normal operation of our Platform);
- Responding to summonses, court orders or other proceedings, or establishing or exercising our legal rights, or defending a legal claim;
- Sharing within our affiliates, mainly for providing you with the corresponding services and/or products;
- When we hold that it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take actions with respect to the activities violating applicable laws and regulations, suspected fraud activities, and the defending activities concerning a legal claim or other activities required by laws;
- When the information is required to be provided for protecting or defending the rights or assets of XRTY/the Platform or others and public safety;
- When your consent is obtained.
When our products or services cease operation, we will notify you by pushing notifications and announcements, and we will also delete or anonymously dispose your submitted personal information within a reasonable time limit.
5. Cross-border Data Transmission
6. Information on Cookies and Similar Technologies
Your personal information may be collected by Cookies for:
- Providing you with better use experience and service;
- Providing advertising/pushing services: When you visit the Platform, we will share your visiting behaviors, such as your clicks, time spent on the Platform, browser model to a third party for counting the number of users and daily active users;
Please note that when you disable the Cookies by changing the browser settings or enable the browser's "anonymous browsing" function, the Cookies will cease to collect your personal information. However, the corresponding functions on the webpage which may enhance your browsing experience will also be unavailable.
7. Channels for the Execution of Rights on Personal Information
We may not be able to respond to your request for the execution of rights if:
- The information requested is inconsistent with the obligations stipulated by laws and regulations;
- The information requested is directly associated with national security and national defense security;
- The information requested is directly associated with public security, public health and major public interests;
- The information requested is directly associated with the criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
- There is reasonable evidence proving the existence of subjective malice or abuse of rights;
- The legitimate interests of you or other individuals and organizations will be seriously damaged in the case of responding to your request for the execution of rights.
- The information requested is related to trade secret.
8. Information Security
We have taken security measures that comply with the laws and regulations and industry practices to protect the personal information you have provided us. For example, we have established special management systems and procedures to ensure the security of the information.
9. Privacy of Minors
We attach great importance to the protection of the information of minors.
Our products, websites and services mainly target adults. If you are under the age of 18, you are required to visit our Platform or accept our services under the supervision and guidance of your parents or legal guardians; and you are not allowed to access to the Platform and the Services until obtaining the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
10. External Links
11. App store data
The respective app stores, such as Apple’s App Store and Google Play, collect anonymous usage statistics, and disclose it to us.
IOS App (XRTY Viewer) using ARKit, Camera APIs, Photo APIs and depth of facial mapping information, TrueDepth API
We do not collect, store or share data used by ARKit, Camera APIs, Photo APIs, or other software for depth of facial mapping information, TrueDepth API
Extra information regarding Face Filter functionality in XRTY viewer IOS App use of Apple's TrueDepth API :
XRTY viewer face filter uses the device's TrueDepth camera system to track the face movement to apply face filter effect. This allows for a unique user experience — animated face filter with your face. In order to view augmented reality experience, the app requires access to your device's camera. This access can be toggled on or off at any time in your device's settings.
The resulting depth data are only used for face filter purposes. The live video feed is never used, and its data is never stored locally or remotely. Camera access is required to get depth data from Apple's API's.
This data is stored on the device only for the duration of your current augmented reality session. Every time the home screen is presented or the app is closed, the data is deleted. This data is used to make your augmented reality experience more enjoyable and prevent accidental jumps.
Face data is never stored remotely, given to third parties, or used for any other purposes. The face data only remains on your device, and never leaves your device at any time.
- Material changes in the service mode, such as, the changes in the purpose of handling personal information, the type of personal information handled, and the way how personal information is used.
- Changes in the main object of the personal information shared, transferred or disclosed;
- Material changes in your right to participate in the personal information handling and the way how you exercise it;
- Other changes that may have a material impact on your personal information rights and interests.
12. Governing Law
13. Contact us
We will review the issues involved as soon as possible. Generally, we will reply within 30 days after verifying your identity.